Basil & Honey Ginger Corn Salad
Write a review
- 5 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 small ripe tomato, diced
- 3 tbsp NOOC Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 3 tbsp NOOC Basil Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp NOOC Italian Table Blend Seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- Begin by bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add ears of shucked corn and allow corn to boil for approximately 5 minutes, corn should be slightly al dente.
- Remove corn from boiling water and rinse under running cold water to stop the cooking process, then,once the corn has cooled, use a serrated knife to remove kernels from the cobs.
- Toss the kernels in a large bowl with the diced onion, diced tomato, NOOC Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, NOOC Basil Olive Oil, NOOC Italian Table Blend Seasoning, salt & pepper (if desired).
- Place corn salad into refrigerator to cool for 30 – 45 minutes before serving, then toss in fresh cilantro and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/