Basil & Traditional Caprese Chicken
Great way to use up any chicken left-overs!
Write a review
- 4 pieces cooked seasoned chicken
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons NOOC Basil Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp NOOC Italian Blend Seasoning
- drizzle of NOOC Traditional 18 Year Aged Balsamic
- Warm up chicken in oven, pan or microwave, take care not to overcook it. You just want it warmed through.
- Lay chicken on baking sheet. Alternate slices of tomato and mozzarella on each piece of chicken.
- Drizzle NOOC Basil Olive Oil over top and sprinkle with NOOC Italian Blend Seasoning
- Set oven rack 8 inches below heat source. Broil for 3-4 minutes, until cheese begins to melt.
- Drizzle NOOC Traditional 18-Year Aged Balsamic over top, serve over a plate of brown rice or mixed green salad.
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/