Black Cherry Glaze Stone Fruit Sundaes
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs stone fruit of your choice (cherries, plums, peaches, nectarines, etc.)
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 cup NOOC Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup toasted, chopped pistachios
- vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- drizzle of NOOC Basil Olive Oil (optional)
- Prepare your oven to 350 degrees F. Peel and pit stone fruit to prepare for cooking. Toss with NOOC Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar and turbinado sugar.
- Spread fruit onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 30 minutes and turn halfway through cooking time.
- To serve, top with vanilla ice cream, chopped pistachios, and for an extra surprise--a drizzle of NOOC Basil Olive Oil.
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/