Blood Orange & Cranberry Pear Fruit Pizza
Write a review
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2 (8oz) packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh red grapes
- 1/2 cup NOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- To begin, place prepared fresh fruit and NOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic into zip lock bag and allow to marinate for approximately 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar, then cut the butter into the dry ingredients until crumbly.
- Press the mixture onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan and bake at 325° for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Let cool.
- While cookie is cooling, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla and NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil, mixing until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie crust, then top with fruit in balsamic marinade.
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/