Grilled Lime Shrimp Taco Bowls
Write a review
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tbsp NOOC Citrus Blend Seasoning
- 1/4 cup NOOC Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil, plus extra for finish drizzle
- 1 tbsp NOOC Garlic Olive Oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 romaine hearts, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- drizzle of honey, to taste (optional)
- Prepare a food processor and add in scallions, cilantro, yogurt, lime juice, NOOC Citrus Blend, half of the NOOC Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar, NOOC Garlic Olive Oil, and black pepper. Pulse until combined, then refrigerate until serving.
- Arrange tortilla strips in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in a 350 degree oven until crispy and golden brown. Season with a pinch of sea salt if desired, then set aside.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over high heat, then add shrimp into a mixing bowl. Combine with NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil, salt, and pepper until they are well-coated. Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side, then transfer to a plate.
- In a separate mixing bowl, toss together romaine and shredded cabbage. Toss with remained of NOOC Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar, NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil, salt, pepper, and honey. Then mix yogurt with NOOC Citrus Blend Seasoning (to taste).
- To assemble the bowls, start with a bed of cabbage salad, then add shrimp on top. Arrange avocado slices in the center, then add in crunch with the baked tortilla chips. Drizzle with yogurt sauce and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/