Grilled Summer Corn With Persian Lime Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 3 tbsp NOOC Natural Butter Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro, plus extra for garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup white crumbling cheese
- 3 tbsp NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp NOOC Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzle of NOOC Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil (for the heat lovers!)
- Clean the corn thoroughly by removing all the silky threads. Rub each ear of corn with NOOC Natural Butter Olive Oil and then sprinkle with lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- Grill corn for about 15-20 minutes over medium heat. Make sure to turn corn over a few times to cook evenly.
- While the corn is cooking, combine together NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil and NOOC Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar. Add in a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once the corn has been cooked, drizzle with vinaigrette and top with white crumbling cheese while hot. Top with more cilantro and a sprinkle of NOOC Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil for a spicy kick! Enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/