Maple Balsamic-Mustard Baked Chicken
Write a review
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp NOOC Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp NOOC Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- finely chopped thyme, to taste
- ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- 4 lbs chicken pieces of your choice
- 1.5 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Whisk together mustard, NOOC Maple Balsamic Vinegar, 1 tbsp NOOC Herbs de Provence Olive Oil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken and make sure each piece is coated evenly. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F, then combine the breadcrumbs with the remaining NOOC Herbs de Provence Olive Oil. Dredge each piece of chicken and arrange breaded-side up on a wire baking rack.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/