Oven Baked Chipotle Kale Chips
Write a review
- 4 cups kale leaves, washed and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 tbsp NOOC Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon NOOC Bold Blend Seasoning
- Begin by preheating the oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with NOOC Chipotle Olive Oil and Bold Blend Seasoning. Arrange the leaves in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until kale leaves are crisp and golden brown at the edges, approximately 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt before serving and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/