Sassy Salmon with Blood Orange & Cranberry Pear
One of our most popular recipes!
Write a review
- 2lbs fresh salmon filet
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp NOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 tsp NOOC Citrus Blend Seasoning
- pre-made mango salsa (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish with 1/2 tbsp of NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- Place salmon in dish and rub remaining NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil and sprinkle with NOOC Citrus Blend Seasoning.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Drizzle NOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic over top of salmon and top with a dollop of mango salsa over each filet.
- Return fish to the oven and continue to cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/