Summer Blackberry & Melon Salad
Write a review
- 2 tbsp NOOC Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 shallot, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tbsp NOOC Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 green melon, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 yellow melon, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 oz ricotta salata
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- Combine the NOOC Rosemary Olive Oil, NOOC Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, lemon juice, shallots, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Arrange the melon slices and blackberries on your serving dish. Lightly drizzle the Rosemary and Blackberry Ginger vinaigrette over the fruit. Top with fresh ricotta salata and chives, then serve. Enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/