Sweet & Zesty Lemon Pasta
Write a review
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 6 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 (10oz.) package frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 4 cups fresh spinach, steamed
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp NOOC Jalapeno Balsamic
- 2 tbsp NOOC Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp NOOC Citrus Blend Seasoning
- 2 tbsp dairy-free Greek plain yogurt
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta, transfer to a large bowl, and toss with zucchini, mushrooms, corn and spinach. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine NOOC Jalapeno Balsamic, NOOC Lemon Olive Oil, NOOC Citrus Blend and whisk well to combine.
- Pour olive oil mixture over cooked pasta mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve chilled or at room temperature with a dollop of yogurt and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/