Sweet Peach Balsamic Iced Tea
A summer staple! A great way to cool down from the Florida heat.
Write a review
- ½ cup NOOC Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar (or sugar substitute-try with honey!)
- 1 quart unsweetened iced tea
- 2 fresh peaches, diced
- fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Add NOOC Peach White Balsamic Vinegar and sugar to a small saucepan and heat over medium-high until sugar has dissolved.
- f you are brewing your own tea, you can skip the first step and add the vinegar and sugar to the hot tea and let dissolve.
- Combine the sweetened tea (once cooled if you made your own) with fresh diced peaches into a large pitcher and add ice. Serve garnished with mint leaves. Enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/