Tuscan Herb Grilled Rib-Eye
Write a review
- 2-4 bone in beef rib-eyes
- 3 tbsp NOOC Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp NOOC Bold Blend Seasoning
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- bleu cheese for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your grill to about 400 degrees F. Set out steaks and brush with NOOC Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, then season with NOOC Bold Blend Seasoning and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Place on grill and cook to desired doneness. Meanwhile, add more NOOC Tuscan Herb Olive Oil to a small sauce pan on low heat. Add in rosemary, parsley, and garlic. Gently warm for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the warm herbs and oil into a baking dish. Immediately transfer your steaks into this mixture once they are cooked. Make sure each side of the steak is coated in mixture and let sit for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve warm, drizzled with herb mixture and topped with crumbled bleu cheese. Enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL http://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/