Asian Chicken Salad with Teriyaki Peanut Dressing
- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3/4 cup NOOC Teriyaki Balsamic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head romaine roughly chopped
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups julienned carrots
- 3/4 cup crunchy chow mein noodles
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- FOR THE PEANUT DRESSING
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons NOOC Teriyaki Balsamic
- 2 tsp Siracha
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for Peanut Dressing
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine chicken and teriyaki sauce; marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush with Blood Orange Olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, cabbage, carrots, chow mein noodles, mandarin oranges, cashews, cilantro and green onions. Pour the peanut dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.