Chocolate Balsamic Sliders
Mini Cheeseburgers enhanced with our dark chocolate balsamic and citrus habanero olive oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 tablespoons Citrus Habanero Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon Original Blend Seasoning
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 12 buns or rolls
- 6 oz grated cheese such as Swiss, Gruyere or Jarlsberg (your choice!)
- 3 small tomatoes sliced
- 1 small red onion sliced
- Place the ground meat into a large bowl, then add garlic, salt & pepper, NOOC Citrus Habanero Olive Oil, NOOC Dark Chocolate Balsamic, NOOC Original Blend, and mustard. Combine well.
- Shape the meat into 2-inch round patties; pre-heat your grill pan or outdoor grill. Place the sliders onto the grill and cook for about 5 minutes, turning over and cooking for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- If using cheese, add it to the sliders for the last two minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, take your sliced buns and brush with more Citrus Habanero Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place cut side down on the grill for the last 30 seconds of cooking time.
- Serve sliders with tomatoes, onions, and any other additional condiments of your choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!