Edamame salad with lime-coconut vinaigrette
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup cilantro finely minced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package edamame cooked and shelled
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 1 cup sliced almonds or any nut of your choice
- 3 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- Add the quinoa, water, and salt to a medium-sized pan and bring to a boil. Once at a boil, bring the heat down to low and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until quinoa is cooked through and tender.
- Transfer quinoa to a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil with NOOC Coconut Balsamic Vinegar and emulsify to form vinaigrette. Chill salad until ready to serve, then drizzle with vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!