Grilled Mushroom Kabobs
- In a medium sized bowl combine cornmeal, NOOC Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil, NOOC Fig Balsamic, and Basik’s Original Blend Seasoning and whisk until well blended
- Add the sliced mushrooms and toss until coated evenly
- Pre-heat the grill to medium heat
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes
- Assemble kabobs by threading the marinated mushrooms onto pre-soaked skewers
- Grill kabobs on pre-heated grill for approximately 5 minutes per side or until mushrooms are tender and edges are slightly crisp
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!