Honey Ginger Pasta
- 1 lb linguine or pasta of your choice
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 red bell peppers sliced thinly
- 3 cups snow peas sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 large red onion sliced
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup fresh basil chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Begin by cooking your pasta to al dente, according to the package instructions. Drain & rinse, then move to a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the NOOC Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, NOOC Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, honey, soy sauce & salt in a small bowl.
- Mix about half of the dressing into the pasta. Then, in a skillet over medium-high, add the bell peppers, snow peas, tomatoes, and onions; saute for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once that is removed from the heat, add the salt, peanuts, and basil. Combine all the ingredients with the pasta & toss in the rest of the dressing to coat the remainder of ingredients.
- Top with more fresh basil & crushed peanuts if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!