Lemon Grilled Chicken
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp NOOC Garlic Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Garnish Sliced Lemon Rounds
- Prepared Lemon Balsamic Glaze divided
- For Lemon Balsamic Glaze
- 1/2 Cup NOOC Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Naples Finest Orange Blossom Honey
- Pinch Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Herbs for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat the chicken pieces with a paper towel to dry. Place chicken on the baking dish and brush each piece with Garlic Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle both sides with Garlic Medley Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Place lemon rounds on the chicken.
- Cook in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and brush each chicken piece with Prepared Lemon Balsamic Glaze (see instructions below), then flip each piece, brushing with additional lemon glaze. Place chicken back in the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, brushing lemon glaze over the top every 5 minutes.
- The total cooking time should be 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken pieces. Remove from the oven and place on a plate. Cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
- For Balsamic Glaze:
- Spray a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour honey into saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil on medium heat for 5 minutes or until the honey turns a dark, golden brown.
- Reduce heat and slowly add Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, lemon zest, Garlic Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Whisk well and bring back to a boil. Reduce to low heat for 10-15 minutes, whisking frequently.
- When ready to serve, place the chicken on a platter and drizzle with reserved lemon glaze. Sprinkle with freshly chopped herbs and baked lemon rounds. Serve with roasted vegetables or a green salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!