Lorraine’s Vegetable Cucina
- 13 Asparagus Spears steamed with the tips removed
- ½ - package of sugar snap peas blanched with tips removed
- ½ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey Mustard
- ½ cup slivered almonds toasted
- ½ teaspoon Murray River Salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- Pour Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a glass measuring cup and add the Honey Mustard and vigorously stir.
- Drizzle some of the mixture on the bottom of a flat dish.Place the hot asparagus
spears in the dish and add the sugar snap peas and drizzle the remaining mixture evenly and cover with plastic wrap for 5 minutes to allow the mixture to absorb.
- Remove the cover and sprinkle the salt, pepper, and the toasted almonds over the top for