Parmesan Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pints heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh black pepper to taste
- Original Blend Seasoning to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp NOOC Basil Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to a bowl. Toss in the panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, pepper, and NOOC Original Blend Seasoning.
- Add tomato mixture to a baking dish or individual ramekins. Whisk together NOOC Basil Olive Oil and NOOC Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, then drizzle over top.
- Bake at 375 F until tomatoes are lightly browned on top, about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm and drizzle with more NOOC Basil Olive Oil if desired. Enjoy!