Peach Garlic Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees in a saucepan heat the peach vinegar with ½ cup brown sugar and dry mustard.
- Slowly add the remaining ½ cup of brown sugar along with the garlic olive oil.
- Arrange chops in 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish. Season pork with salt and pepper and spread glaze over chops.
- Begin to bake the pork chops uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Turn pork chops over at 1 hour; baste the cops from the dripping in the pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!