Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 Asparagus Spears fresh and trimmed
- 6 Prosciutto Slices
- 2 Tbsp NOOC Butter EVOO
- 2 Tbsp NOOC Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- Ghee for light frying
- Wash asparagus and trim 2cm off the ends. Cut prosciutto, going lengthways, and you should end up with 12 strips.
- Place each prosciutto strip on a chopping board at a 45-degree angle. Place one of the asparagus spears on top of the meat, perpendicular to it. The tip of the asparagus should be lined up with the bottom of the prosciutto strip.
- Wrap the bottom end of prosciutto over the asparagus and holding the meat tight, start rolling the asparagus up. The prosciutto strip will wrap around the whole length of the spear because it's on an angle.
- Heat some ghee in a large, flat frying pan to sizzling hot. Fry wrapped asparagus spears for 1-2 minutes on each side or until prosciutto is brown and crispy.
- Finish with drizzle of NOOC Butter EVOO and NOOC Maple Balsamic Vinegar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!