Basil Chicken Caprese
- Warm up chicken in oven, pan or microwave, take care not to overcook the already-cooked chicken. You just want it warmed through.
- Lay chicken on baking sheet. Alternate slices of tomato and mozzarella on each piece of chicken.
- Drizzle NOOC Basil Olive Oil over top and sprinkle with NOOC’s Italian Blend Seasoning
- Set oven rack 8 inches below heat source. Broil for 3-4 minutes, until cheese begins to melt
- Drizzle NOOC Traditional 18 Year Aged Balsamic over top, serve over a plate of brown rice or mixed green salad and ENJOY!
You can make this recipe with any combination of our oils and balsamics, but this is our favorite!