Basil Chicken Caprese
- Warm up chicken in oven, pan or microwave, take care not to overcook the already-cooked chicken. You just want it warmed through.
- Lay chicken on baking sheet. Alternate slices of tomato and mozzarella on each piece of chicken.
- Drizzle NOOC Basil Olive Oil over top and sprinkle with NOOC’s Italian Blend Seasoning
- Set oven rack 8 inches below heat source. Broil for 3-4 minutes, until cheese begins to melt
- Drizzle NOOC Traditional 18 Year Aged Balsamic over top, serve over a plate of brown rice or mixed green salad and ENJOY!
You can make this recipe with any combination of our oils and balsamics, but this is our favorite!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!