Black Cherry Glazed Sundae
Black Cherry Dark Balsamic and Basil Infused Olive Oil are surprisingly excellent toppings on a sundae.
- 1 1/2 lbs
stone fruit of your choice
(cherries, plums, peaches, nectarines, etc)
- 1/4 c turbinado sugar
- 1 c Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c pistachios toasted, chopped
- vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- drizzle Basil Olive Oil optional
- Prepare your oven to 350 degrees F. Peel and pit stone fruit to prepare for cooking. Toss with NOOC Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar and turbinado sugar.
- Spread fruit onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 30 minutes and turn halfway through cooking time.
- To serve, top with vanilla ice cream, chopped pistachios, and for an extra surprise--a drizzle of NOOC Basil Olive Oil.