Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
- Cake Mix (we used chocolate cake)
- Pre-made cream cheese icing
- NOOC Natural Butter Olive Oil
- 7 tsp NOOC Raspberry Balsamic
- Fresh ripened raspberries
- 1. Pre heat oven to instructed temperature on the box of cake mix
- 2. Follow the directions on the box of cake mix, substituting NOOC Natural Butter Olive Oil for the amount of oil in the recipe.
- 3. Once cake ingredients are blended together, add the NOOC Raspberry Balsamic and blend through.
- 4. Spoon batter into muffin tin and bake according to the box instructions
- 5. Once cupcakes have finished baking allow them to cool on a cooling rack for about an hour or until thoroughly cooled
- 6. Top each cupcake with cream cheese icing, 1 fresh raspberry and ENJOY!
Naples Olive Oil Company https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/