Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
- Pre heat oven to instructed temperature on the box of cake mix
- Follow the directions on the box of cake mix, substituting NOOC Natural Butter Olive Oil for the amount of oil in the recipe.
- Once cake ingredients are blended together, add the NOOC Raspberry Balsamic and blend through.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin and bake according to the box instructions
- Once cupcakes have finished baking allow them to cool on a cooling rack for about an hour or until thoroughly cooled
- Top each cupcake with cream cheese icing, 1 fresh raspberry and ENJOY!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!