Citrus Fruit Pizza
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2-8 oz packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries hulled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh red grapes
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- ** place prepared fresh fruit and NOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic into zip lock bag and allow to marinate for approximately 30 minutes**
- In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar.
- Cut the butter into the dry ingredients until crumbly.
- Press the mixture onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 325° for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Let cool.
- While cookie is cooling beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil, mixing until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie crust.
- Remove fruit from balsamic marinade
- Top cream cheese mixture with assorted marinated fruit and ENJOY!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!