[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][basel_products post_type=”ids” columns=”2″ include=”2448, 2513″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Citrus Fruit Pizza
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2-8 oz packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries hulled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh red grapes
- 1/2 cup NOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- ** place prepared fresh fruit and NOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic into zip lock bag and allow to marinate for approximately 30 minutes**
- 1. In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar.
- 2. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients until crumbly.
- 3. Press the mixture onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Let cool.
- 5. While cookie is cooling beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- 6. Add the vanilla and NOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil, mixing until smooth.
- 7. Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie crust.
- 8. Remove fruit from balsamic marinade
- 7. Top cream cheese mixture with assorted marinated fruit and ENJOY!!!