- 1 baguette
- 2 Tbsp.butter at room temperature
- 2 Tbs NOOC Garlic Infused EVOO
- 2-3 large cloves of garlic, grated (about 2 tsps.)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Add butter, olive oil, garlic, and salt to a small bowl and use
- a fork to mash all the ingredients together. Once the mixture resembles mayo
- Stir in the minced parsley.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise, then split piece down the middle as if you’re going to make a sandwich.
- Spread the garlic mixture onto the bread and toast in a toaster oven, or in a regular oven set to broil.
Naples Olive Oil Company https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/