Garlic Cabbage Salad
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas
- 4 Tbs Garlic Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1 small lemon juiced
- 1/2 fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot thinly sliced
- 1/4 head of red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mint roughly chopped
- 2 Tbs Garlic White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea Salt
- Seasons Pepe e Aglio to taste
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, mix chickpeas with 1 Tbs Garlic Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, then add the Sea Salt, Pepe Aglio, and lemon juice. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat 3 Tbs of Garlic Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil in a sauté pan over high heat. Add garlic, carrot, fennel, and red cabbage and sautee for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the roasted chickpeas, mint, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well. If desired, top with Goat Cheese Add additional vinegar or salt to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!