Garlic Cabbage Salad
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas
- 4 Tbs Garlic Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1 small lemon juiced
- 1/2 fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot thinly sliced
- 1/4 head of red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mint roughly chopped
- 2 Tbs Garlic White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea Salt
- Seasons Pepe e Aglio to taste
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, mix chickpeas with 1 Tbs Garlic Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, then add the Sea Salt, Pepe Aglio, and lemon juice. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat 3 Tbs of Garlic Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil in a sauté pan over high heat. Add garlic, carrot, fennel, and red cabbage and sautee for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the roasted chickpeas, mint, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well. If desired, top with Goat Cheese Add additional vinegar or salt to taste.