Garlic Orecchiette Salad
- 1 8-ounce package Orecchiette (or gluten-free pasta)
- 1 shallot finely minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 4 oz. salami cut into strips
- 4 oz. Manchego cheese diced
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 rib celery finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. minced flat-leaf parsley to finish
- For the Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp. NOOC Garlic EVOO
- 1/3 cup NOOC Garlic white balsamic
- ½ Tsp. Pepe e Aglio black pepper blend
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain well and rinse briefly with cold water to stop cooking and cool the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, soak the sliced shallot in ice water for about 10 minutes. Drain & pat dry.
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the Garlic EVOO, Garlic white balsamic, roasted garlic salt and pepe e aglio in a liquid measuring cup. Whisk until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, bell peppers, cucumber, shallot, tomatoes, celery, salami, cheese and the vinaigrette. Taste and season with additional pepe e aglio, salt & vinegar if necessary.
- Stir in the chopped parsley just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!