Greek Cucumber Salad
- 5-6 peeled cucumbers
- 1 large red onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup greek seasoning olive oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Cucumber Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes optional
- Slice the peeled cucumbers very thinly. Sprinkle the salt over the top and incorporate. The salt will release the extra water from the cucumbers. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the cucumbers with cold water, drain, and then squeeze to remove any remaining water and salt.
- Combine NOOC Greek Seasoning Olive Oil, NOOC Lemon-Cucumber Balsamic, mustard, salt & pepper.
- Place cucumber and red onion in a medium bowl, cover with vinaigrette, toss and ENJOY!
Optional: for a colorful addition to your salad, add 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.