Grilled Fig and Gorgonzola Bruschetta
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- String figs onto skewers and drizzle with NOOC Basil Olive Oil.
- Place fig skewers and slices of baguette on the grill for just a couple of minutes on each side, until figs are lightly softened and bread obtains grill marks.
- Remove both from grill.
- Slide the grilled figs onto a cutting board and gently chop them.
- Divide the chopped figs among the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle with a few crumbles of gorgonzola, drizzle with NOOC Fig Balsamic, and give a light drizzle of honey.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature and ENJOY!!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!