[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][basel_products post_type=”ids” columns=”2″ include=”2445, 2493″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Grilled Fig and Gorgonzola Bruschetta
- 6 whole figs halved
- 2 tbsp NOOC Basil Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp NOOC Fig Balsamic
- 12 slices baguette
- 1/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- honey for drizzling
- 1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2. String figs onto skewers and drizzle with NOOC Basil Olive Oil.
- 3. Place fig skewers and slices of baguette on the grill for just a couple of minutes on each side, until figs are lightly softened and bread obtains grill marks.
- 4. Remove both from grill.
- 5. Slide the grilled figs onto a cutting board and gently chop them.
- 6. Divide the chopped figs among the slices of bread.
- 7. Sprinkle with a few crumbles of gorgonzola, drizzle with NOOC Fig Balsamic, and give a light drizzle of honey.
- 8. Serve immediately or at room temperature and ENJOY!!!!