Lemon Shrimp Tapas with Cantaloupe Lime Salsa
- Makes about 3 cups of salsa
- 3 cups diced 1/4 inch cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper skip the seeds if you want to dim the heat, minced
- 3 tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro minced (optional)
- Mix ingredients for about one minute in a small bowl and serve cold in a clear glass jar.
- Jumbo Shrimp
- 8 large jumbo shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- Seasons chipotle infused sea salt
- 8 tablespoons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lime cut into 4 pieces
- Sprinkle the shrimp with salt, toss and let sit for 15 minutes. Heat Lemon Infused EVOO over medium heat in a sauté pan, add garlic.
- Sauté, stirring, until the garlic begins to turn amber, about one minute. Turn the heat up to high, and add the shrimp.
- Sauté for about two minutes, until the shrimp turn pink, flip shrimp and sauté for another minute or two, until shrimp are pink.
- Remove from the heat, finish with lime juice. Garlic should be crispy and toasted to serve alongside shrimp.
- Add remaining oil from sauté pan to plate for extra flavor.