Maple Balsamic Glazed BaconPork Tenderloin & Vegetables
- 1 /2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 5 large Rainbow Carrots peeled/cut in half, lengthwise
- 10 Fingerling Potatoes cut in half, lengthwise
- 1/2 Sweet Onion cut in 1?2 inch strips
- 1 cup French Green Beans
- 1 small Gala Apple cut in 1?2 inch strips
- 1/2 tbsp fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp dried Rosemary
- 3 cloves minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup NOOC Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp plus 1/4 cup NOOC Bacon Olive Oil
- 5 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the Maple Balsamic Vinegar.
- Make sure to stir constantly with a rubber spatula, this will burn if left alone! Bring to a slow simmer (still stirring) and let the balsamic reduce by half. This may take up to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside in a small bowl.
- Mix together the ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried rosemary. Rub spice mixture all over the pork tenderloin. Heat the 2 tbsp of Bacon Olive Oil in a cast iron skillet on medium high heat. Sear all sides of the tenderloin, 2 minutes per side. After searing, slide the cast iron skillet into the preheated oven. Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Toss the carrots, potatoes, green beans, onion, and apple onto a sheet pan. Drizzle with 1?4 cup Bacon Olive Oil, minced garlic, and sea salt and pepper to taste. Toss together to combine. Slide the sheet pan into the oven.
- When the 10 minute timer is up, using a cooking brush, brush the tenderloin with the Maple Glaze and return to oven. Continue to brush with more glaze every 5 minutes for 20 more minutes.
- Remove both pork tenderloin from the oven and let rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes, allow the vegetable/apple medley to continue roasting in the oven for that duration of time. Remove from oven. Slice tenderloin into medallions, and arrange on a serving platter with vegetable/apple medley. Drizzle remaining Maple glaze over pork and vegetables to serve. Enjoy!