Parchment Paper Baked Salmon
- 20 Asparagus spears - ends removed
- 2- 6 oz salmon fillets skin removed
- 2 Tbsp NOOC Lemon White Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp NOOC Lemon EVOO
- 1 large lemon sliced thinly
- 2 tsp NOOC Citrus Seasoning
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400 F and place a large rectangular piece of parchment paper on your work surface.
- 2. Place 10 asparagus spears slightly off center on the parchment paper.
- 3. Place 1 fillet on top of the asparagus. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic, and 1 tsp of citrus seasoning. Top with 3 slices of lemon.
- 4. Fold Parchment paper over the salmon and seal the edges by making overlapping folds all around. Tuck the final fold under the pouch to secure the seal. Repeat with leftover salmon and asparagus.
- 5. Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven. Let sit for 5 minutes before opening the parchment paper.