Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1lb of fresh, washed Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp NOOC Basil Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp NOOC Mango Balsamic
- 2 tsp Basik’s Original Blend Seasonings
- 1. Preheat oven to roast at 375°F.
- 2. Peel the outer, beat-up layers of the brussels sprouts off.
- 3. Trim the ends
- 4. Cut brussels sprouts in half.
- 5. Toss in a bowl with enough NOOC Basil Olive Oil to coat evenly
- 6. Add NOOC Mango Balsamic and Basik’s Original Blend Seasonings
- 7. Lightly oil a sheet pan,
- 8. Spread out brussels sprouts, cut side down.
- 9. Roast in oven for 15 min.,
- 10. Flip the sprouts to cut side up, then roast for about 10 minutes more or until gently browned
- 11. Serve warm and ENJOY!!
Naples Olive Oil Company https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/