1. Preheat oven to roast at 375°F.
2. Peel the outer, beat-up layers of the brussels sprouts off.
3. Trim the ends
4. Cut brussels sprouts in half.
5. Toss in a bowl with enough NOOC Basil Olive Oil to coat evenly
6. Add NOOC Mango Balsamic and Basik’s Original Blend Seasonings
7. Lightly oil a sheet pan,
8. Spread out brussels sprouts, cut side down.
9. Roast in oven for 15 min.,
10. Flip the sprouts to cut side up, then roast for about 10 minutes more or until gently browned
11. Serve warm and ENJOY!!