- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large, heavy skillet warm the Basil olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic, cook for 2 minutes
- 3. Add the NOOC Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, shrimp and cook until pink, about 5 minutes
- 4. Add the cooked linguine and Basik’s Italian Blend seasoning. Toss to combine
- 5. Turn off the heat and add the arugula. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!