Naples Olive Oil Company Stone Fruit Salad
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 white nectarines, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. thinly chopped mint
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup NOOC Grapefruit White Balsamic
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard [available at Seasons Taproom]
- 1/2 Cup Naples Olive Oil Company mild-intensity extra virgin olive oil, your favorite
- Himalayan Pink Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Toss together peaches, nectarine, and mint.
- Make vinaigrette: Whisk together Grapefruit White Balsamic vinegar, scallions and mustard. Season lightly with Himalayan Pink salt and Pepe e Aglio and whisk. Let rest 15 min.
- While whisking, drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil to form a creamy emulsion. Season to taste with additional Himalayan Pink salt, Pepe e Aglio, vinegar or oil as needed.
- Dress fruit lightly with vinaigrette and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Serve with grilled or roasted chicken or fish, over baby greens, but we especially love it with crab cakes!
Naples Olive Oil Company https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/