Naples Olive Oil Company Stone Fruit Salad
- 2 peaches thinly sliced
- 2 white nectarines thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. thinly chopped mint
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Grapefruit White Balsamic
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard [available at Seasons Taproom]
- 1/2 Cup Naples Olive Oil Company extra virgin olive oil varietal your favorite
- Himalayan Pink Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Toss together peaches, nectarine, and mint.
- Make vinaigrette: Whisk together Grapefruit White Balsamic vinegar, scallions and mustard. Season lightly with Himalayan Pink salt and Pepe e Aglio and whisk. Let rest 15 min.
- While whisking, drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil to form a creamy emulsion. Season to taste with additional Himalayan Pink salt, Pepe e Aglio, vinegar or oil as needed.
- Dress fruit lightly with vinaigrette and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Serve with grilled or roasted chicken or fish, over baby greens, but we especially love it with crab cakes!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!