[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][basel_posts][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][basel_products post_type=”ids” columns=”2″ include=”2521″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Naples Olive Oil Company Stone Fruit Salad
- 2 peaches thinly sliced
- 2 white nectarines thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. thinly chopped mint
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup NOOC Grapefruit White Balsamic
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard [available at Seasons Taproom]
- 1/2 Cup Naples Olive Oil Company mild-intensity extra virgin olive oil your favorite
- Himalayan Pink Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Toss together peaches, nectarine, and mint.
- Make vinaigrette: Whisk together Grapefruit White Balsamic vinegar, scallions and mustard. Season lightly with Himalayan Pink salt and Pepe e Aglio and whisk. Let rest 15 min.
- While whisking, drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil to form a creamy emulsion. Season to taste with additional Himalayan Pink salt, Pepe e Aglio, vinegar or oil as needed.
- Dress fruit lightly with vinaigrette and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Serve with grilled or roasted chicken or fish, over baby greens, but we especially love it with crab cakes!