- 2 Tbsp NOOC Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Tbsp NOOC Greek Seasoning Olive Oil
- 2 medium Zucchini or Yellow Squash
- Fresh Mint torn into small pieces
- Fresh Italian Parsley stems removed
- Parmigiano Reggiano shaved
- 1 Tbsp Pine Nuts toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar with 1 to 2 pinches of Sea Salt and Greek Seasoning Olive Oil. Once creamy, add 1 to 2 grinds of black pepper. Set aside.
- Wash and dry all fresh produce. Slice zucchini with knife or mandolin into thin rounds or ribbons. Place and overlap onto a platter. Sprinkle with Sicilian Sea Salt and more fresh black pepper.
- Lightly drizzle dressing over the zucchini. Scatter Parmigiano Reggiano cheese shavings, mint, parsley and toasted pine nuts over the top to finish. Serve at room temperature.