- 2 Tbsp NOOC Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Tbsp NOOC Greek Seasoning Olive Oil
- 2 medium Zucchini or Yellow Squash
- Fresh Mint torn into small pieces
- Fresh Italian Parsley stems removed
- Parmigiano Reggiano shaved
- 1 Tbsp Pine Nuts toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar with 1 to 2 pinches of Sea Salt and Greek Seasoning Olive Oil. Once creamy, add 1 to 2 grinds of black pepper. Set aside.
- Wash and dry all fresh produce. Slice zucchini with knife or mandolin into thin rounds or ribbons. Place and overlap onto a platter. Sprinkle with Sicilian Sea Salt and more fresh black pepper.
- Lightly drizzle dressing over the zucchini. Scatter Parmigiano Reggiano cheese shavings, mint, parsley and toasted pine nuts over the top to finish. Serve at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!