Bacon & Balsamic Deviled Eggs
Write a review
- 12 large eggs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped finely
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp red onion, grated
- 1 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp NOOC Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp NOOC Fig Balsamic
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Sprinkle of NOOC Italian Table Blend Seasoning
- Place eggs in a large pot in a single layer, fill the pot with water to cover the eggs by about an inch. Cover and bring water to a boil. Turn off heat and let eggs sit (covered) in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Drain. Cool the eggs under cool running water in the sink.
- Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise.
- Place the cooked yolk in a medium bowl and place the white halves on a serving platter (cut-side up).
- Mash yolks with a fork. Add bacon, mayonnaise, onion, sugar, NOOC Cayenne Olive Oil, NOOC Fig Balsamic, celery salt and pepper. Stir until thoroughly combined; taste and adjust/add seasonings, as needed.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves or use a piping bag with a large opening tip.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of NOOC Italian Table Blend Seasoning.
- Refrigerate, lightly covered, until ready to serve and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/