Chicken Flatbread with Lime-Peach Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 3 tbsp NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp NOOC Basil Olive Oil
- NOOC Citrus Blend Seasoning, to taste
- 2 tbsp NOOC Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2-3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- 2 flat breads
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Begin by adding the shredded chicken to a mixing bowl and adding in 1 tbsp of NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil, a sprinkle of NOOC Citrus Seasoning (to taste), pepper, and half of the lime juice. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated in seasoning.
- In another bowl, mix together chopped peaches, cherry tomatoes, red peppers, onion, and red cabbage. Whisk together 2 tbsp of NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil, NOOC Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, orange juice and the remainder of lime juice. Drizzle over salsa mixture and set aside.
- Preheat your grill or oven to warm and crisp the flat breads. Brush both flat breads with NOOC Basil Olive Oil and sprinkle with some NOOC Citrus Seasoning, if desired. Cook briefly until crisp and golden.
- Spread the chicken and salsa mixture over the flat breads and top with chopped basil. Drizzle with more NOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil and NOOC Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, if desired. Cut into fourths and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/