Lee's Caramelized Onions
Use as a topping or side to your favorite dish!
Write a review
- 2 tbsp NOOC Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp NOOC Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
- NOOC Italian Table Blend Seasoning
- pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Heat 1 tbsp of NOOC Herbs de Provence Olive Oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Add sliced onions and stir to coat in oil.
- Cook over for 3-4 minutes, and then reduce heat to medium low and cover. Let sweat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with NOOC Italian Table Blend Seasoning and chili powder. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- After 20 minutes, remove lid and add NOOC Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar and raise the heat up to medium-high. Let the Blackberry Ginger Balsamic reduce and further caramelize the onions. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
- Use as a topping on chicken, burgers, even veggies. Enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/