Parmesan Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
Write a review
- 2 pints heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- NOOC Original Blend Seasoning, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp NOOC Basil Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp NOOC Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to a bowl. Toss in the panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, pepper, and NOOC Original Blend Seasoning.
- Add tomato mixture to a baking dish or individual ramekins. Whisk together NOOC Basil Olive Oil and NOOC Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, then drizzle over top.
- Bake at 375 F until tomatoes are lightly browned on top, about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm and drizzle with more NOOC Basil Olive Oil if desired. Enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/