Rosemary Squash and Mushroom Salad
Write a review
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 a butternut squash
- 1 small zucchini
- wild mushrooms of your choice, chopped
- handful of pomegranate seeds
- handful of of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp NOOC Traditional 18-Yr. Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp NOOC Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp NOOC Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop butternut squash into bite sized cubes and drizzle with NOOC Traditional 18-Yr. Aged Balsamic Vinegar, salt, and pepper. Roast at 275 F for about twenty minutes, until they’re nice and tender.
- About 5-8 minutes before the squash is finished, add the mushrooms to the baking tray with a drizzle of NOOC Rosemary Olive Oil.
- Just as the mushrooms and squash finish cooking, throw the pumpkin seeds into the pan so that they can roast for a few minutes to get crunchy.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes into quarters and the zucchini into thin half moons. Fill the serving plate with spinach before adding the tomatoes, zucchini and pomegranate seeds, then top with roasted mushrooms, butternut squash, and pumpkin seeds.
- Whisk together the remainder of NOOC Rosemary Olive Oil, NOOC Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, and lime juice. Drizzle over the top and enjoy!
Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar | Naples Olive Oil Company - Naples, FL https://www.naplesoliveoilcompany.com/