Sweet Peach Balsamic Iced Tea
A fresh new take on a summer classic. Make your peach tea even better with our peach white balsamic vinegar
Servings: 1 qt
- 1/2 c Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 qt unsweetened iced tea
- 2 fresh peaches diced
- fresh mint leaves optional garnish
- Add NOOC Peach White Balsamic Vinegar and sugar to a small saucepan and heat over medium-high until sugar has dissolved.
- If you are brewing your own tea, you can skip the first step and add the vinegar and sugar to the hot tea and let dissolve.
- Combine the sweetened tea (once cooled if you made your own) with fresh diced peaches into a large pitcher and add ice. Serve garnished with mint leaves.