Summer Melon Salad
Honey Dew, Blackberry salad with blackberry ginger dark balsamic
- 2 tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 shallot sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 green melon thinly peeled and sliced
- 1/2 yellow melon thinly peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 oz ricotta salata
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- Combine the NOOC Rosemary Olive Oil, NOOC Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, lemon juice, shallots, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Arrange the melon slices and blackberries on your serving dish. Lightly drizzle the Rosemary and Blackberry Ginger vinaigrette over the fruit. Top with fresh ricotta salata and chives, then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!